This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

US Cross Country Picture

There were a few good pictures of me during the race on the USATF website but they're not there any more. This picture comes from my good friend, Will Viviani. Will used to live in Eugene with my buddy Steve Laurie but now he's back in the D.C. area. Thanks to him, Jon Little, Dan Wilson, Sean O'Brien and everybody else that was there cheering for me.
Also, for those of you in Central Iowa, here's a link to the schedule for the Iowa State meet this weekend: http://www.cyclones.com//pdf4/375715.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=10700
The 5k is tentatively slated for 2:35 pm. I hope to see you there.
I am still pretty worn out from the weekend but I'll do a pre-race workout tomorrow and then travel to Iowa on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home