This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Memorial Leon Buyle (Oordegem Flanders Cup Meeting)

The trip has definitely gotten a lot better. I'm over my sickness and (mostly) recovered from last Sunday's 1500. I hope to put together a more detailed post about the trip and my experiences but I have been very lazy about updating this regularly in the last year. I'll post the website for the meet and I'm sure the results will be available before I'm back to the internet to post them. I'll work on a "Belgium Recap" post on my way home or in the days to follow. Here's the website: http://www.memorialbuyle.be/indexEN.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home