This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Olympic Trials Insanity

For those of you who looked for my name in the results or on the tv, I'm sorry to disappoint. In a twist of events I was not admitted to the field. I'm home from Eugene and I'm exhausted. There is still a lot going on related to my appeal but based on advice from my attorney I won't go into details right now. What I will do is provide an interesting read posted by a very famous and mainstream running journalist. Mr. Amby Burfoot is writing a blog for RunnersWorld and I'm sure this will be a continually developing story. http://tracktrials.runnersworld.com/2008/07/its-a-slow-day.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Here's another story...

http://olympics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/03/us-track-trials-spurned-runners-drop-arbitration-case/?scp=3&sq=USATF&st=cse

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Blake said...

I guess you'll have to copy and paste that into a new browser, sorry I didn't get it to link.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home