This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Friday, February 22, 2008

USATF Indoor Champs Schedule Change & TV Coverage

I got to Boston yesterday and today it snowed for more than 12 hours. The city is pretty messy and it reminds me of last March in NYC when the USATF 8k championships were delayed a day. Due to canceled flights and travel complications USATF has announced that tomorrow's events will start 2 hours later than originally planned. Here's the updated schedule: http://www.usatf.org/events/2008/USAIndoorTFChampionships/schedule.asp I also checked on www.espn.com to find the broadcast details of the weekend's meet. I think it will be on ESPN 2 on Sunday from 4:00 to 6:00 but double check because I'm not 100% sure if that's eastern time or central time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home