This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Running Times Article & Flotrack Euro-tour

I hope that all the mess from Eugene gets left behind soon, but there is a great Running Times article about what happened. Here's the link: http://www.runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=13776&PageNum=1 Also, check out the podcast at the end for excerpts from the interview. The dorms that I'm staying in here in Leuven play host to a number of other elite runners. A couple of my good friends from Canada are staying in a building a few hundred meters from mine but there are a lot of Americans. Along with the crew is Ryan from Flotrack. I haven't seen any of the videos but I'm sure that I don't make any appearances. I've talked with Ryan casually but I'm sure the main thing that would come up in an interview would be the trials and that's not a priority for me right now so that's what it is. Ryan seems like a great guy and I'm sure that the videos he's made are pretty typical stuff about the day-to-day life here in the Leuven dorms. Here's a link: http://track.flocasts.org/videos/coverage/view/234049-flotrack-euro-adventures-season-2 I might be racing tomorrow at another Flander's Cup Meeting in Brasschaat. I'll post results if it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home