This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Monday, July 21, 2008

KBC Night of Athletics 5000 Results, Huesden Belgium

Here's a link to the results from last night: http://www.timetronics.be/results/nacht2008/event050h01.html I realize that 13:50 isn't something to boast about but I'm really proud of my effort. It's my second fastest 5k of my life despite being significantly less fit than I was back in April when I ran 13:46. I hope to post more about the trip in general sometime today but I think there is a small group making a day trip to Brussels in a little bit so I'm going to get my things together in time for that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake,
I am proud of your efforts, too. You always make me proud. Remember to keep your chin up and your eye on the target. Keep the faith!
Your Biggest Fan

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home