This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

No go in Gent

After warming up I knew that there was no way that I could race. It's been a long year and at this point, I'm ready for it to be 2009. It's like a singer preparing for a year for a series of audtions and traveling accross the Atlantic Ocean only to lose his before he got the chance to sing. My whole torso and throat hurt from coughing and I'm really tired from 2 nights spent coughing. I didn't want to run myself into the ground today and I'm still holding out hope that I can recover by mid-week and race the 5000 next Sunday. Hopefully I'll have better news in a day or two.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't hang them up for 2008 yet. Good luck and feel better.

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home