This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Halifax Bridge Mile

The trip ended up being much longer than I had originally planned. The race went well and here's an article: http://thechronicleherald.ca/Sports/1071262.html I got home today after a sleepless night in the Chicago airport last night. I say this with almost every post but I plan to post a lot more soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake: Stumbled upon your blog and it's great to learn about your running career. I was one of the Murray kids that ran XC with you in Osceola. I live in Portland now and from looks of your blog you're no stranger to Stumptown. Sorry about Eugene. The Gouchers are royalty here. Drop me a line if you need anything. Mike Pearce
artistik21@yahoo.com

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win Mr. Boldon!

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Blake. Glad to see your doing so well.
Reggie Clifton

10:52 AM

 
Blogger emjudd75 said...

Big E told me about the blog. great to see you are doing well, keep it buddy. - mateer

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home