This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Run S.M.A.R.T. Project

I am really proud to announce that I am joining the coaching staff of The Run S.M.A.R.T. Project. I am excited about joining a nationally recognized private coaching company and working alongside other excellent coaches. Please check out the company: http://www.runsmartproject.com/ If you are interested in personal coaching from me or any of the other coaches at The Run S.M.A.R.T. Project (including legendary coach, Jack Daniels) please email me at blake@runsmartproject.com. Please do me the favor of passing this information along to anybody that you know who might be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home