This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Thanks & USATF Pics

I intended on doing so yesterday so I'll take this chance to thank my hosts for the weekend. Terry Shea and Carly Graytock did a fantastic job of making me feel at home and taking care of me in the days leading up to the race. They are both examples of the hundreds of great people that I've met along the way. They both spent a little bit of time with the Hansons training group in Michigan and both have already qualified for the 2008 Olympic Marathon Trials. In a quick search, I found this interesting interview that Carly did while she lived in Michigan: http://www.fast-women.com/athletes/interviews/2005/carlygraytock.html Also, thanks to my friend Erin Dromgoole for making sure that I made it to the airport. She and I met last year while representing the US in Ireland and although she's been hurt she'll be back running well by the end of the outdoor season I'm sure. Here's a link to some photos of the race: http://eliterunning.com/photos/index.php?g2_itemId=64853&g2_page=4 There might be others coming in a few days. I still intend on posting more details about the race and trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home