This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Big River Running Company

After attaining a USATF qualifying mark in the 3000 meters last weekend I spent a few days debating a trip to Boston for the meet. Then I spent a few days trying to think of a way to get to Boston. Then last night I made a connection with Matt Helbig and Ben Rosario, the owners of a great new shoe store in the St. Louis area. They started Big River Running Company with high hopes and they're well on their way to establishing a permanent fixture in the St. Louis running community. They have generously offered to help offset some of my costs for this trip and all I have to do is run fast in a uniform that sports their sweet logo. I'd like to tell you all about who they are and what they do, but it would be easier just to let them do it. Please check out their website: http://www.bigriverrunning.com/ I don't think they take online orders at the moment, but if you're in the need for running gear you can call them to place orders and they will ship it the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home