This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Seagate Elite Athlete 5k Results

http://www.doitsports.com/newresults3/client/154313_181999_2006.html Obviously, my delay in posting these results is indicative of my frustration and disappointment with this trip and race. The short story is that I had another unfortunate incident and I'm still on the mend. Last week's total mileage was 19 and 3 of those were the race (8 total on race day). I'm still not back to training yet despite some great efforts from my friend (& trainer) Travis McCathie and a second visit to a doctor today. I will provide more details after I have gained a little more perspective on things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home