This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

USATF Indoor Championships

Thanks to all of you for your emails, calls and messages. I was welcomed back to Ames by 9 inches of snow and I still haven't run yet today so I'll be brief. Here's a link to the results from my 3k yesterday: http://www.usatf.org/events/2007/USAIndoorTFChampionships/results/F5.asp Today I had the surreal experience of sitting in a restaraunt and watching myself race on national tv. It went well and there were a few good shots of me in my snazzy new Big River Running Company jersey so hopefully the guys in St. Louis will see some return on their investment. I'll post more details about the trip and race after I get caught up on life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Blake! Awesome job, and keep up the good work!

Joshua Sherrod
(Zebs friend from SAU)

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home