This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Friday, June 23, 2006

USATF Preliminary Results

The good news is that I made my first major final. I'll be racing again here in Indy on Sunday. The bad news is that I'll have to miss Clark Halferty's wedding tomorrow. He's a great friend and fully supports me in staying to race the final, but I wish I could be there too. Here's a link to the results (as James as already pointed out): http://www.usatf.org/events/2006/USAOutdoorTFChampionships/results/P5.asp I'll post more after dinner, but I've got to go because Corey's already waiting in the car for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We knew you could do it!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! We will be watching the finals!

The Harts :)

8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! way to go!!

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home