This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Nike Farm Team Invite Results

This weekend was a lot like the race at Prefontaine - another personal best and another fifth place finish. I ran 3:41.36, which betters my old mark by more than a second. The time is also more than a tenth of a second under the USATF Championships automatic standard. This means that I'm definitely heading to Indy for my first outdoor national championship meet since 2003. Here's a link to complete results: http://nikefarmteam.org/invite/Results.cfm As always, I plan to post more race details after getting my feet back on the ground here in Iowa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home