This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Headed West

Not much to update here. On Friday I fly to Seattle to find some races. My first race is on Saturday in Eugene, Oregon. The Olympic development 1500 in conjuction with the Prefontaine meet was a late development but I've got a lane. If not, I've got a road mile in Eugene lined up later that night. After that I'm not sure exactly what I have planned but my return flight isn't until June 12, so hopefully I'll find some quality races. Since there's not much else to update right now, I'll comment on yesterday's workout. I did 1000 meters with David Rotich here in Ames on a breezy afternoon, ten minutes rest and then 2 x 300 on five minutes recovery. The times were 2:26.2, 37.8, and 38.0. I did the 300's on my own and was surprised to run under 38 seconds without a big effort. It was the first workout in a while where I felt like things were on track and I finally feel like I'm getting close to being ready to do some racing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck.. Work Hard...Do your best. We will see you when you get back.
The Fullers

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home