This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Photo - Armagh Warm-up

I'm still planning on posting more about the trip to LA, but my hamstring is still not acting right so I'll probably wait to post after I have a little bit better perspective. In the meantime I'll post a couple photos that I just got from the trip to Ireland. Here's a photo of the Americans warming up. Pictured from left to right, (although it's hard to tell) Nate Jenkins (Boston, MA), Pat Moulton (Boston, MA), me, Ryan Carrara (Boston, MA) and the back row from left to right is Hunter Spencer (Indianapolis, IN) and Thomas Morgan (Blowing Rock, NC).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home