This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Team USA in Ireland

Here's a team photo after the second race of the weekend. Pictured from left to right are Pat Moulton, Nate Jenkins, Hunter Spencer, Blake Boldon, Thomas Morgan, and Ryan Carrara. I don't have any photos of me racing in the red, white & blue but if I get one I'll be sure to post it. Also, there are a few thanks in order that are overdue. I owe a big thanks to Greg Harger the director of the Indiana Invaders for facillitating the trip for me and handling my online entry and everything else. Thanks also goes to Teddy Mitchell for working with me on the ticket name change. I'd also like to thank Brian Vallie and Charlie Breagy, the race directors for their great assistance and support while I was in Ireland.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU WITH THE BEARD GONE AND HAIRCUT!!

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home