This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Headed to New York City

We leave today for the USATF cross country championships in New York City. The group from Iowa State includes two freshmen, Kiel Uhl and Jory Zunich, who are running in the under 20 race, the head cross country coach, Corey Ihmels, his wife, Michelle, and me. Kiel's family is traveling with us and Jory's parents are meeting us in New York. I'm racing the 4k on Saturday and the other guys race the "junior" 8k on Sunday. To find out more about the event check out the website: http://www.usatf.org/events/2006/USAXCChampionships/ Also, it will be televised on Sunday night at 11:00 pm on Sunday, February 19, on ESPN 2. I'll post results and a summary as soon as I have computer access. I'll also post about the ISU Classic last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home