This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Friday, January 27, 2006

ISU Open, January 28 - Heat Sheet

In the revised schedule the men's 3000 meters starts at 4:55. The first heat should start right about then and I'll be in the second of two sections. Here's a list of competitiors in case you're interested: 1 Ricky Reusser Iowa State 2 Jarod Wall Central Miss 3 Blake Bolden Isu Unatt 4 Kory Cool Johnson Coun 5 Kiel Uhl Iowa State 6 Dan Taylor Iowa State 7 Guor Majak Isu Unatt 8 Jory Zunich Isu Unatt 9 Brian Mullenbach Wartburg Col 10 Matt Dewald U. South Dak 11 Rikki hacker Unattached 12 Ryan Patrick Johnson Coun 13 John Ricardi Iowa State 14 Ben Grant Loras Colleg 15 Andy Tremble Lewis Univer 16 Matt Schneider Wayne State 17 Stephen Gicharu Butler Commu I'm not sure that this format will work, but take it for what it is. If you're in the area then definitely come and check out the race. This week I got my first two workouts in a while, so I know that I'm physically able to race but I'm not sure where my fitness level is. It could be an interesting experiment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake was awesome! I am happy that i got to watch you run!

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home