This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prefontaine 1500 Preview

On Saturday I'm racing in Eugene, Oregon in the 1500 of the Prefontaine Classic. It's the only race on Saturday and it's in the middle of the Oregon state high school meet. It should be a good opportunity to run fast as the rabbit is set to be 1:56 through 800. The trip should be a wild adventure as plans for tomorrow's travel are still unfolding. I fly to Seattle and had planned on buying an Amtrak ticket but the train is sold out thanks to the holiday weekend. After the race in Oregon I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I'm hoping to get a couple quality races in before I make my way back to Ames. I'll update when my internet access allows. In the meantime, here is a preliminary start list for the race on Saturday: MEN: Ryan Hall, Sean O'Brien, Jason Jabaut, Chris Estwanik, Charlie Gruber, Jim Sorenson, Sean Duffy, Gabe Jennings, Ryan Hayden, Blake Boldon, Hzi Dou (China), James Hatch, Raymond Weeden, Richard Smith, Brandon Shaw--Pace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake,
Nice work in Eugene. You the man!

Hipp

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home