This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

USATF Championships Preview

I made it to Indianapolis safely and my coach, Corey, and I are headed to the track in a few minutes. For all the information about the meet, including start lists, results, and the tv schedule, check here: http://www.usatf.org/events/2006/USAOutdoorTFChampionships/ There's a lot going on this weekend, beginning with my preliminary heat scheduled for 5:30 Eastern time on Friday. If I qualify for the finals I race again on Sunday here in Indy and then head to Canada for a series of track races into July. If I don't make the finals, then I'm on my way to Kansas City for my friend Clark's wedding and then a road race or two to end the season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! We will be watching and keeping our fingers crossed. I know you can do this Blake!!!!!

The Harts

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake you rock, nice run!
3:44.03 Your In!
James in Ames ;)

5:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake you rock!
3:44.03
See you in the funny papers
Run well Sunday at 4:40pm
Later
James

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home