This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twitter, Here I Come!

I finally decided to catch up with the latest online trend. If you're twittering now you can keep up with me on a more minute-to-minute basis (assuming my ability to keep up with myself). Check me out at http://twitter.com/blakeboldon .................... It has also been brought to my attention that I need to start using paragraphs when I blog. Rest assured, I do use paragraphs when I type but there's some error in blogger that doesn't recognize my type spaces. So from here on out, I'll use '........................." to indicate a change in paragraph to give your eyes a break from my seeminly endless and rambling paragraph structure.

1 Comments:

Blogger rubensanca said...

hey Blake, hope all is going well with you. Do me a favor, telll Nate you want to race the George Davis Invite and see what he says hah.

P.S. keep us updated in your blogs.
-Ruben

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home