This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Running Times Featured Article

I've got a lot to post about training and plans for the spring so I'll plan to post those thoughts and details soon. For now, I just want to mention the article that went up on RunningTimes.com today. Here's the link: http://www.runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=16050 It will be the featured article all weekend and hopefully it's the first installment of a very successful series that I'll be doing on sub 4:00 milers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article!

I grew up in Burlington, IA so cool to see that you are a fellow Iowan!

Best of luck, Simon

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home