This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Monday, March 19, 2007

US 8k Championship Results

I didn't exactly reach my goals but it wasn't majorly disappointing. I ran 23:28 and finished 14th and since they paid the top 15 that was a major silver lining. Here's a link to the full results: http://web5.nyrrc.org/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/721574.2.097872164485429626

As you can see, I'm wearing the jersey of my new sponsor, Saucony. I'll post more details about the company and our new partnership.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake--great blog! You're having an awesome year. I'm jealous of your sub 4, and hope to get one soon! What's the secret to going sub??

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home