This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

USATF 8k Postponed & Letsrun.com Front Page!

Two pieces of news: 1. The USATF 8k hosted by New York Road Runners has been postponed until tomorrow thanks to the weekend's winter weather. We're set to run at 9 am on Sunday. The course has been changed from one 8k loop to a 1.7 mile loop that we will run nearly 3 times. 2. I somehow got my name mentioned on the front page of Letsrun.com. For family and friends who don't know the site, it's an American based, online home of distance runners all around the world. The mention is a link to the mensracing.com interview from last week but I never thought I'd see my name on letsrun (aside from some junk on the message boards, but even that's usually news for me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home