This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MensRacing.com Interview

The New York Road Runners host a site that has been one of my favorites for years. They put up photo galleries from big races, do athlete profiles and put up daily distance running news. In all the times that I've visited the site I never really thought that I'd see a picture of myself on the top of the page. If you visit www.mensracing.com today, that's exactly what you'll find. In preparation for the USATF 8k Championships they contacted me for an interview. Here's a link to the full article: http://www.mensracing.com/athletes/interviews/2007/blakeboldon031407.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home