This web log was created to keep you up to date with the athletic pursuits of Blake Boldon. It will be updated regularly with competition schedules, results, and photos.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A 17 Year Tradition is Over

For the first time in 18 track seasons I am not competing. I started running track in the 7th grade and every year since that stint on the "B" team in 1993 I have competed either during the indoor or outdoor season. Most years I have run both. I have thought about updating this blog for months but one of the sport's biggest friends in Central Iowa, Lance Bergeson, has put together a brief update that surpasses anything that I could write at this point. His recent blog entry actually got posted on the front page of RunningTimes.com under the "Daily News" section and has been up there all weekend. Congrats Lance and thanks for making a jogger feel like his running matters to a larger audience than his dog. Here's the link: http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2010/02/19/mile-posts-iowan-content-to-be-called-coach-boldon/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home